1 - How to register for eTukuri Service?
• Login to www.etukuri.mv and register using email or facebook
2 - Do you have repacking services?
• Yes, we provide repacking services for eTukuriUSA and eTukuriCHINA at a charge of $8 per package. Packages will be repacked if the difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight is 2kg or more. Repacking will not be done if the safety of the packages is compromised. Here are some scenarios in which we will not repack: 1. when the package contains leather products, e.g. handbags, purses, coats, etc. 2. when the package contains products with flammable or alcoholic contents, e.g. perfume samples, perfumes, body mist samples, etc. (These products will be disposed off if discovered during the repacking process. Click here to view the list of prohibited items.) 3. when the package is marked 'FRAGILE'. 4. when the package is obviously a gift, i.e. packed in a gift box, secured with ribbon and gift card, etc.
3 - Why is my shipping fee so high? Are there any tips to reduce the shipping fee? (e.g. Consolidation, etc.)
• When your package reaches our facility in US or China, we will measure and weigh the package to calculate the volumetric and actual weight of the package. As per freight industry practice, the chargeable weight of a package is calculated based on Volumetric or Actual weight, whichever is higher. Volumetric weight of a package is a calculation that reveals the density of a package. A less dense package generally occupies more volume of space compared to its actual. Volumetric weight = [ length(cm) x breadth(cm) x height(cm) ] / 5,000cm Minimum chargeable weight is 0.5kg and subsequent weight step is 0.1kg thereafter. You can advise your merchant to ensure proper packaging and pack your purchase into the smallest possible box. In addition, you can consolidate your shipping charges by paying them together. As such, a single base charge is billed.
4 - I have 4 small packages, would you be able to pack it under 1 box to save on the shipping charges?
• We do not provide physical consolidation of packages. However, when you ship all the packages together, it will be considered as a bundled package. Therefore, we will be charging only one base charge for the four items.
5 - What modes of payment are acceptable for eTukuri shipping charges?
• Currently, the following modes of payment are available: a. Credit/Debit Cards (Visa/Master) For credit cards, eTukuri currently only accepts locally issued credit cards for payment. b. American Express (AMEX) Please ensure that you have made the necessary arrangements for any of the above payment modes before using eTukuri Shipping Services.